Frequently asked Questions
How long does it take to edit the images and receive our album?
- The turn around on your digital wedding files on USB is 4-8 weeks. After the images are complete this is when I design the album for you and will be ready for delivery just weeks after you receive your digital files.
How many pages are included in the album as part of the package?
- 15 spreads which equals to 30 pages. The pages are creased down the centre ensuring a lay flat design that provides an uninterrupted view of each album spread. The handcrafted Boutique Books are all printed locally in Brunswick on fine art, archival paper.
What are the additional page spread prices in the albums?
- You are welcome to add spreads to your album, please send an email with the number you require and I will quote you accordingly.
Do you offer videography?
- No I specialise in emotional based, natural portrait photography.
Do you shoot with film or digital?
- I shoot with digital, Nikon D3s and with a wide range of high quality lenses.
Will you customize a package?
- Yes, I am more than happy to customize the perfect package for your wedding day.
What is the All Loved Up Shoot?
- An All Loved Up session is an enjoyable photographic experience focusing on your connection and love for each other. Jessica Abby is extremely relaxed and down to earth, giving you both time to loosen up and be yourself. This provides you with the most honest images reflecting your relationship.
Are there any hidden extra costs?
- No, my packages are all inclusive. The only extras added are traveling costs for weddings that I need to travel more than 2 hours outside of Melbourne, but these would be discussed in pre-wedding meetings. If an album is included inthe package this includes the quoted number of pages and sides.
Do we get all the photos?
- Yes, with me you receive all photos I take on the day minus eyes closed and blinking ones. All the images are edited in high resolution with no watermarks. I average 80 edited images per hour to insure that no moments are missed. You receive all your images high resolution, print ready for you to print off freely. You also receive all your images low resolution ready for social media and emailing. Ready to share straight away!
I want to book, what now?
- Just send me a confirmation email stating that you would like me to photograph your special day, I will then send my Terms and Conditions to you with all the deposit and payment details enclosed. I will also post you our fantastic little ‘helpful tips’ guide to help with your wedding day. I only require a $500 deposit to confirm a wedding date.
Should we have a meeting?
- I always suggest we meet and get to know each other, you can view my work and we can discuss the plan for your big day. Every wedding is different, so we talk through a unique plan tailored specifically for your wedding day
How about same -sex marriage?
- Love is Love!
Do you have a winter discount?
- Yes, all weddings booked to take place in the Winter months of June, July & August receive a 5% discount.
Do you have a weekday discount?
- Yes, all wedding packages booked to take place on Monday - Friday receive a 5% discount.
I've found a cheaper photographer, do you price match?
- Sorry, no I don't price match. My prices have been very carefully constructed to cover all costs involved in running a professional business. I take extreme pride in my work and all the time and study it has taken me to get at the level I am now to deliver the highest quality photos and products.
When is the final payment due?
- Your final payment is due 7 business days (1 week) before your wedding.
Have you ever cancelled a booking or not shown up to awedding?
- No never! I do plan on keeping it that way.